Sunday, November 15, 2015

Craft Fair Tip


I’m getting ready for December craft fairs and wanted to share a tip.  You’ll find “what to bring” lists everywhere on the internet, even on Pinterest.  I won’t add to the many lists, but rather give you a tip to add a folding chair to your list.  At my first craft fair, I learned that getting a table doesn’t ensure a chair comes with it.  My event was at an elementary school and there were no chairs at my table.  I noticed that the veteran crafters were sitting in chairs.  I asked them where the chairs came from.  These women had all brought their own.  As I said, they were experienced and knew what they were doing.  I did find the chairs in a room off the gym, but unfortunately the door was locked. . . . and the person who had the key was gone for the night.  Fortunately I live close to home and my husband was able to bring me a chair.  So my tip:  If you have one, bring a folding chair for you and possibly one for your customers who need to sit down for a few minutes. 

I rather like this Terai Folding Chair.  Looks much cozier than my cold, metal one.

No comments:

Post a Comment