Thursday, August 27, 2015

Product Review: Colored Pencils


Years ago my passion was sketching and doodling with colored pencils.  I had acquired quite a collection of pencils during this time.  Recently the desire to use colored pencils returned.  I was curious as to which brands I had in my collection and how they compare to each other.  I did some experimenting and discovered that my favorite colored pencils are Prismacolor Premier.  They have the brightest, most beautiful pigments and blend the easiest.  Unfortunately these pencils do have a negative side that you should be aware of before investing.  They are rather expensive, so be sure to use your Michaels coupon and buy them at 50% off.  The other concern is that they are very delicate and break easily.  Don’t drop these pencils, and whatever you do, don’t fling one across the room to distract a naughty Chihuahua. 

No comments:

Post a Comment