Monday, August 24, 2015

Vintage Straw Dispenser Turns Into A Washi Tape Organizer


I originally stored all my Washi tapes in a bowl.  It worked, but I always forgot what tapes were hidden at the bottom of the bowl.   Recently I was at a second hand store when I looked up and saw two vintage straw dispensers. What a find!  I immediately knew I had to have them to store my Washi tape.  Now I’d love to say that this fabulous idea was mine, but not so much.  When I saw the straw dispensers I remembered seeing a picture of this idea – probably on Pinterest.  Anyway, I purchased the dispensers and I have to say that this is an amazing way to store Washi tape.  No more digging through a bowl for me!  Now all I have to do is pull the dispenser top up and tear off tape as needed.   And the best part:  These dispensers take up less space than my bowl.  Oh happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment