Saturday, August 29, 2015

Photo Shoot Gone To The Dogs


Along with selling jewelry I design, I also sell authentic vintage/antique jewelry.  A few days ago I was contacted by an Art Director in Manhattan who wanted an antique bracelet for a photo shoot.  I immediately envisioned Project Runway, or perhaps I would be mentioned in a fashion magazine.  I was so excited I had finally made it. 

After I quickly shipped the bracelet, I had some time to sit back and look at the website I had shipped to.  I wanted to see what kind of modern or edgy clothing would most likely be paired with my bracelet.  When I opened the website, I was a little surprised by what I saw.  Some type of rodent in curlers was looking back at me.  Apparently this company produces hysterical animal cards, where many of the animals are dressed up.  I immediately broke into hysterics.  It won’t be Heidi Klum wearing my bracelet, but rather Princess the Dalmatian.  Thank you Avanti Press for the purchase and a much needed smile on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment